Wednesday, May 30, 2018

View from the front
This view is the reason I like the location of my new shop. I am at the end of an aisle you can see all the way from the front. Click here if you would like to look at a map of the shops.

Lots of stairs today to get everything to my new shop upstairs. I got the displays set and the wall hangings up on the wall.

This Saturday, June 2nd I will be at the Shops to do a demo day from noon to 4:00 pm.

Every First Saturday The SHOPS at West Ridge Road celebrate with a store-wide treasure hunt. We have Shops Tokens that are not-so-hidden throughout the building. The tokens correspond to surprise discounts worth up to 100% off of your entire purchase that day! Some restrictions apply. We also have live music and live artists! Come and join the fun. Open 10a-6p.

Corner display, a place to sell the odds and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment