Thursday, August 2, 2018

Christmas Stocking Promo Video

 
This is my first video on the blog. It is a promo for "First Saturday" at the Shops on West Ridge Road. This is a cooperative group of shops and I am one of the many vendors there. My shop is #407 on the upper level, in the back right corner near the Rest Rooms and the Cafe.

It is located at 3200 West Ridge Road in Greece and is open from 10 am to 6 pm on Thursday through Sunday. Every first Saturday of the month there are special events, live music and a treasure hunt for tokens that offer a surprise discount on your purchase.

I am also excited to offer classes on my Christmas Stocking. I am looking forward to teaching how to have fun with your sewing in a variety of ways. I was a Sunday School teacher for 16 years and I did product demos at Wegmans for about 8 years. After promoting KBS, Knowldge Based Service at Wegmans, I look forward to promoting FBS in the future, Fun Based Sewing. Below are some additional stockings already waiting for you in my shop. Stocking may be personalized for an additional charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment