Friday, December 1, 2017

Dec. 1st - Beginning of a 31 Day Challenge

Greetings all, it is hard to believe it is December 1st and I have not added to my blog since mid October. That is way I have accepted a challenge by Cheryl Sleboda to create one blog a day during one of the busiest months of the year. Click on the logo below to get a list of all the people accepting the challenge.


I guess it is not so hard to do see this is one down and 30 more to go. Please stop back often as your time allows. Read it every day (if I have the time to write it you should have the time to read it) or catch up a week at a time. 

I have so much to tell you and so much to show you. I have a bunch of new Christmas items. One group of five sold right off the Facebook listing. So if I really take this challenge to heart I will also list at least one new item to my Etsy store each day. There is also a lot of humor to share. I will retell the store of my Christmas tree wall hangings made from scraps that were not scraps but actually part of my wife's project. Humor gets us through many of life's situations.

My message to you today and everyday is to create daily. Make something, sew something, cook something, just do it! Gotta sew now...

No comments:

Post a Comment